What's Coming Up...

What's Coming Up...

Tuesday 16 October 2012

I'm so excited!! - NOW IN!!

The stamps have finally arrived and they are lovely!  Get them while you can!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think I'm going to burst!

We've just had an email from La Pashe to tell us that they're bringing out some new A5 Christmas Clear Stamp sheets in October.  Here are some pictures to tempt you:

La Pashe Christmas Stamps

The stamps are simply stunning and great value for money.  I can see the corner stamps being really useful in framing cards with style!

They are due for release around 5th October and will retail at £12.99 each.  We've placed a pre-order so as soon as they're available, we'll have them in!  Keep an eye on the website for their arrival.  I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited I love these and cant wait for them to come into store so please inform me when they do so I can come and purchase them imagine what could be done with the glitter frostings not to mention the Indigo Blu flakes best start saving x

    ReplyDelete