What's Coming Up...

What's Coming Up...

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bank Holiday Monday Play Day!

Just to let you know, we'll be opening the craft shop next Bank Holiday Monday 27th August from 10am to 2pm for a play day!

We'll be bringing in our ecraft machine, Big Shot machine and a few other bits and bobs so if you'd like to come and have a bit of a play, feel free to join us.













Want to see something in particular?  Just let us know and we'll make sure we bring it in if we've got it!

3 comments:

  1. I want to know how you get embossing on die cuts perfect. When ever I do it, it goes out of line. I even put low tack tape on too.

    When ever I glitter up using my sticky pad I leave to dry put can still brush it off. So I would like to know where I am going wrong.

    How do you sand down embossing on card too???

    See you on Monday boys. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Rebecca - we'll make sure we've got the relevant equipment with us on Monday to show you!

      Anyone else got anything they'd like to see?

      Delete
  2. Samantha will not be able to come with me. But asked cos you possible work out the measurements for an explosion box card. I done one myself but didnt use a ruler lol. And the lid wouldnt go on. Well it did with a tight squeeze. My mother then said ohhh yes its different but would have preferred a card. So that was the end of that. :P

    ReplyDelete